The Business Development Manager will be identifying and driving new business opportunities selling professional services or cloud solutions.
- Permanent Full Time
- Global Company
- Sydney CBD Location
In this role your focus will be selling the portfolio of Technology Services, which includes but not limited to:
- AWS consulting, workload migration and managed services
- Azure consulting, workload migration and managed services
- Office365 consulting, migration and managed services
- Cloud based backup solutions
- Microsoft based unified communication solutions
- Prospect new direct clients and partners to develop new business, revenue and profit.
- Attending networking events, seminars, industry forums.
- Working in collaboration with Technical Specialists to generate new business.
- Provide solutions and services to direct clients.
- Lead negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Effectively communicates and present the Value Proposition and all associated Service Offerings.
- Develop strategies for top accounts which maximize cross-sell and up-sell business opportunities.
- Manage the sales lifecycle, including territory planning, deal reviews, gaining approvals, sales pipeline management and forecasting, deal closure planning.
- Assists with all marketing related events, seminars, mailings, and call campaigns.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts, on a weekly basis, that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
- Tertiary education or other relevant qualifications.
- Min. 3 years of proven hunter sales experience in the IT Professional Services, or Cloud based Solution and Services (AWS/Azure).
- Consulting skills to analyze and document customer business requirements and pain points.
- Ability to build broad networks within enterprise accounts across IT operations, project teams, architects, security, software managers, procurement and commercial teams.
- Account management skills, with ability to maintain relationships and facilitate account reviews including executive level quarterly business reviews.
- Experience in consulting selling techniques (e.g. SPIN).
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
Job Ref: 2988666
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.