The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of technical services, Service Desk function and operations for customers.
- Permanent Full Time
- Location: Surry Hills NSW
- Welcoming & Supportive Team Culture
- Provide service management excellence for the business and customers
- Develop and implement IT Service Management systems and processes based on industry best practice.
- Develop and manage the Incident Management process, Problem Management process, and Knowledge Management database.
- Develop and manage the Service Desk function to ensure timely resolutions of issues.
- Measuring and reporting of service performance.
- Continual Service Improvement.
- Project Management
- Oversee Release and Deployment Management.
- Demonstrable industry experience, including a minimum of two years working as Service Delivery / Problem Management / Support Team Lead.
- Experience in end-to-end Apple client fleet system and software administration
- Knowledge in the creation and maintenance of Apple Mac environments comprising of Mac OS desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Experience in undertake service desk projects, such as desktop, laptop and peripheral hardware and software deployments.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL and IT Change Management.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT best practice principles.
- Good broad technical understanding of hardware, software, applications, networks, communications technologies
- Relevant Apple Mac certifications such as: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) / Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA) / Apple Certified Specialist (ACS) - desirable, but not essential.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT or other relevant qualifications.
Job Ref: 3006570
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.