The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling cyber security solutions for the corporate, enterprise and government sectors.
- Permanent Full Time
- Chatswood Office Location
- Welcoming and Supportive Team Culture
Due to strong growth, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as responsible for proactively selling its broad range of security solutions and services such as Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Firewall, SIEM, Access Control, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), End Point Security and Log Management technologies.
- Min of 3-5 years' IT solution sales experience.
- Experience selling cyber security software solutions is a plus.
- A positive, enthusiastic, resilient and driven attitude, eager for career development.
- A passion for sales, combined with excellent communications skills and attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines.
- An ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- You should also be target driven, creative and persuasive, with proven negotiating skills.
- Experience in the IT sector - knowledge of IT security products is beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrable sales target achievements.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree a plus.
- Driver license is mandatory.
Job Ref: 3011462
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.