We are looking to hire a Level 1 Helpdesk / Desktop Support Analyst to join an end user in Blacktown in a permanent position.
- Level 1 Helpdesk / Desktop Support Analyst
- Blacktown Location
- Onsite Parking Provided
- Permanent Opportunity
The role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of Level 1 Helpdesk Support Analyst requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
The incumbents must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
We ideally need the successful candidate to start in 4 weeks. APPLY NOW if you are interested.
Experience & Technical Competencies:
- Sound technical knowledge of desktop hardware and both standard and customized (in - house) software
- MUST have at least 3 years of Australian experience in IT support
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- Experience or exposure to SAP (would be a bonus)
- Ability to manage multiple problems at once and prioritise issues
- Strong customer service focus
- Sound knowledge of the Company's Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
Please note: we will only be contacting candidates directly who have been shortlisted.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button; or send your resume to the team at Genesis IT&T; firstname.lastname@example.org