The Senior Fenergo Developer is to provide technical expertise, development of Fenergo framework, and configuration capabilities for banking project.
- 12 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company / Banking Project
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology.
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions.
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications.
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework.
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues.
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts.
- Product installation in test and client environments.
- Integration with internal and external API's.
- Data Mapping.
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Fenergo experience
- .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience.
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB.
- Experience using XML.
- Experience with Fenergo, Security services, IAM, Java
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous.
Job Ref: 3028659
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.