The Network Engineer will be responsible for providing network based expertise, design, building, deploy and support complex network solutions.
- Permanent Full Time
- Global IT Company - Federal Government Client
- NV2 Clearance is required
- Provide level 2 and 3 network support.
- Serve as a network technology SME interface for the internal and external stakeholders.
- Investigate and develop solutions to complex technical requirements.
- Produce detailed design and configuration documentation.
- Participate in transition into support and configuration management data.
- Participate in occasional On-call roster to ensure the continued availability and ongoing operation of the aforementioned networks during operations.
- Minimum 5 years technical expertise in enterprise scale or ISP level networking environment.
- A background in level 2 and 3 network operations.
- Proven experience conducting and documenting network design.
- Demonstrated ability to design and administer Network WAN technologies with an emphasis on exterior routing protocols and IP security.
- Highly skilled with Cisco products including ASA Firewalls and Cisco VoIP Services.
- Experience in Juniper switching technologies and/or industry certifications.
- Experience with Bluecoat and Proxies
- Experience with Citrix or VMware virtualization technologies.
- Demonstrated experience implementing service delivery in alignment with ITIL framework best practices.
Job Ref: 3011429
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.