The ServiceNow developer will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of ServiceNow platform and solutions for clients.
- Permanent Full Time
- Welcoming and Supportive Team Culture
- Sydney CBD Location
- Configure/Code ServiceNow applications based on business requirements to facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as UI and Workflow configuration.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related field.
- 3 years experience in full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support).
- Experience with PowerShell, Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, AJAX and similar technologies to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes.
- Experience with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications.
- Integration experience in ServiceNow with other applications and toolsets.
- Experience in handling multiple projects for ServiceNow implementation and customization based on ITIL best practices.
- Knowledge in IT Operation Management (ITOM) will be highly regarded.
- Hold one of the following ServiceNow Certifications:
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration
Job Ref: 2975654
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.