CBD Location | 6-Month Contract | Complex Projects
- CBD Location
- 6-Month Contract
- Complex Projects
About the role
You will be planning, designing, developing and implementing new and innovative Mulesoft applications while providing technical leadership to other team members. You will be working in a 100% agile environment across varied deployment models.
What you need
- Experience with APIs and integration applications design and development with Mule ESB 3.x and/or Mule 4.
- Knowledge of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform suite of products
- Thorough understanding of MuleSoft Flow Designer, DataWeave, connectors, MUnit.
- Understanding of CloudHub deployment architecture.
- Experience with the development of RESTful API and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with API design using RAML and/or OpenAPI specification languages.
- Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT/XPath expressions, SQL, JMS, CFX.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools as Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and ability to use them as part of the delivery lifecycle of MuleSoft applications.
If this sounds like you hit ‘APPLY’ now or call Mark on 0433 914 224 for a confidential discussion.