The Sales Director will be responsible in selling Big Data and Analytics solutions to the enterprise, financial services and capital markets.
- Permanent Full Time
- Big Data and Analytics Solutions
- Sydney CBD Location
Their customer base are across the Enterprise market including Financial Services and Capital Markets.
- Take primary responsibility for maintaining the commercial relationships in the relevant markets, including direct account management for key relationships.
- Identify opportunities for licensing, or other commercial outcomes arising from select project engagements in the sector and work closely with other staff and partners in helping to qualify and bring such opportunities to fruition.
- Introduction of sales and account management plan.
- Development and achievement of budgeted sales targets and new client targets.
- Developing and maintaining a deep sales pipeline.
- Developing product development strategy aligned to market needs.
- Developing recurring revenue model (Commercial & Strategic).
- Developing scalable commercial model (Strategic, Industry knowledge).
- Articulating company capabilities and customer value proposition.
- Industry engagement, to understand the emerging needs in the industry.
- Tertiary education degree or other relevant qualifications.
- 10+ years of experience and track record of sales success by driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business.
- Experience selling within the enterprise market, financial services or capital markets.
- Experience selling Big Data / Data Analytics solutions (highly desirable).
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
- Knowledge in advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis, product strategy, product definition, competitive analysis, product pricing, and forecasting.
Job Ref: 2981918
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.