The IBM MDM Developer will be designing, developing and implementing IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM) solutions for a large banking client.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company / Large Banking Client
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Develop high quality, fit for purpose, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the IBM Infosphere MDM suite of products.
- Work in collaborative teams of Developers and Business Analyst to deliver MDM product Designs.
- Design and develop necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
- Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project.
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDMS components
- Experience in design and development experience in IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server.
- Experience in design, development, test and implementing the applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Web Services (SOAP and REST), Spring MVC.
- Understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with the various design and architectural patterns, of concurrency patterns in Java, reusable Java libraries.
- Skills in scripting (eg. Shell, Python, SQL etc.) is desirable.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven
- Knowledge on DevOps and experience with Agile development methodology is good to have.
Job Ref: 2984687
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.