The IT Support Engineer is to provide level 1-2 technical support for customers with skills in Microsoft Windows, Office 365, AD, SCCM, and networking
- Permanent Full Time
- Supportive and Welcoming Team Culture
- Lane Cove Location
- Provide level 1-2 technical support through telephone, email and face-to-face support for all group users, supporting desktop PCs, notebooks, printers, telephones and other IT related issues.
- Delivering a client focused service experience for technology user queries in a professional and timely manner while demonstrating the highest standards of written and verbal communication.
- Undertaking coordinated incident management in liaison with other operational teams.
- Ownership of technology problems or requests until satisfactorily resolved.
- Working with other Service Desk staff and other onsite technology teams to deliver continual service improvement and ensure business requirements are being met.
- Deliver smaller operational projects on a daily basis, such as staff moves, software deployments or office relocations.
- Provide 24/7 support on a rotational roster basis.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in the IT Support / Service Desk role for a mid-large environment.
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SCCM for SOE Deployment
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V)
- DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Basic Network LAN/WAN/VLAN support.
- A strong customer service focus with a professional approach.
- A team player with a "can do" attitude, loads of energy and initiative with a strong work ethic.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Certification in Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA), or other relevant industry certifications.
- A valid driver license.
Job Ref: 3148946
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.