Looking to hire an experienced PMO Analyst for a permanent opportunity in Sydney's CBD. This newly created position has a focus on strategy/governance
- ASX listed company with a clear strategy for future growth
- IT Strategy | Governance | Risk | Compliance
- IT Best Practice | Business Process Improvement
Oil Search is passionate about delivering social and economic change in communities where they operate and aspire to set the standard for private sector contribution to sustainable development.
This newly created position, reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager and the Enterprise PMO Lead, combines the dual roles of advising on best practice and maintaining project compliance.
Key activities and accountabilities for the role include:
- Create fit for purpose project artefacts and enhance the Digital & IT project management Framework
- Coach project team members as they come on board to adopt and maintain those artefacts and adhere to the business’ project management framework
- Report on the active project portfolio to enable strategic decision making for your stakeholders
- Work with the EPMO and project leads to implement an overall program dashboard
- Supporting and maintaining project standards and best practices across the project portfolio
- Coordinating workstream progress and risk reports
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to report and manage project control items.
- Work with project managers regarding project control items templates, processes and procedure.
- Degree-level qualification, ideally in IT, with proven leadership experience and a track record of performance and delivery
- Several years a Project/Program Coordinator or PMO Analyst
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Strong experience in Sharepoint
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Monthly forecasting - MS Planner/ MS Project
- Proficient in dashboards and reports for the portfolio & program
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
Oil Search recognise and value the hard work, passion and commitment of their employees’ through a competitive remuneration structure with industry leading benefits, including a service recognition program; wellbeing & fitness benefits; novated lease options; and a range of diversity, inclusion and development initiatives.
Please note, due to current Covid-19 restrictions, an initial work-from-home period may apply.
National Police check and pre-employment medical test.
To begin the application process please APPLY below with your resume and a detailed cover letter addressing the skills, technical capabilities, experience and qualifications for the position.
Alternatively contact Rob Liu on email@example.com or 9236 4500 for a confidential chat.