- Contract: 6 Months (with the view to extend)
- Large Enterprise Project
- Melbourne CBD Location
In this role, you will work closely with project managers, consultants, and stakeholders to develop solutions that meet current business needs. The nature of the assignment means we need commercial development skills in Salesforce. The individual must possess complex problem solving abilities.
- Involve in Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications such as user stories.
- Prepare initial technical solution architecture meeting client's requirements as per the discussion with Solution Architects.
- Prepare the Conceptual and Technical Design documents from the functional requirements provided.
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as mentor team members following best code practices.
- Participate in troubleshooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
- Involved in full Salesforce software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of Overall 5 years of programming experience with at least 3 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience in full Salesforce software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Lightning, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
- Salesforce.com configuration and application design skills
- Salesforce.com integration experience is required
- Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- At least one of the following Salesforce certifications: DEV 401 / App Builder / Platform Developer 1 / Platform Developer 2.
Job Ref: 3207069
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.