This IT company has an excellent opportunity; IT Field Support with 1 to 2 years exp. Great learning opportunity including latest technology...
- Ideal position for a candidate with 1 to 2 years commercial experience
- You will be working with 25 customers in the SME market
- Up to $65,000 base | Australian citizenship |Clean driving license.
What does the role entail?
- This is a flexible role requiring both onsite visits and resolving client issues remotely.
- Your duties will be to manage customer issues on a daily basis on an end to end scale.
- This involves managing requests, contacting clients to troubleshoot and diagnose their issues (ranging from basic to complex), remotely logging onto their system to solve the issues and closing off the tickets once complete.
- You will also be responsible for all the onsite work for the company. This will involve visiting clients to install hardware and repairing computer issues onsite.
- Work in a relaxed yet professional environment with staff who enjoy working together.
- Automated, top of the line systems to assist you in performing your role.
- Opportunity to grow with the business and work on additional projects as it expands.
- Street parking is available in the area, close to public transport, cafes and amenities.
- Ongoing training and development across a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
- Work for an organisation who promote work/life balance.
- An individual who enjoys liaising with people over the phone in a friendly and helpful manner, is able to communicate effectively and has first class interpersonal skills.
- Someone who has an interest in new technology.
- Current industry Microsoft certifications/ IT Degree/IT Diploma
- Someone who demonstrates professionalism, can work with conflicting priorities and is able to work in an organised manner unsupervised
- Understanding of LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Someone who has a driver’s license.
- A team player
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY below.
This position was posted by Genesis IT&T - Specialist provider of IT&T Careers & Contract across Australia.