The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM & HR) will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company
- Enterprise Project
You will be be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including project management, requirement gathering, understand customer requirements, business analysis (as-is model, to-be solution), transform business requirement to solutions, architecture, data model, training and support with a focus on the business solutions.
- Lead and facilitate the design and architecture sessions with clients
- Implementation experience on Microsoft D365 Customer Service, D365 HR Module, Power Platform, Azure basics.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and experience configuring Microsoft D365 CRM and D365 HR Modules
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Create Functional Specifications documentation for the project
- Facilitate design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and basic customization of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM (Customer Service) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR.
- Ability to support the testing team during the SIT, UAT, Pre-production and production environments
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects
- Experience on understanding and implementing various integrations to Dynamics CRM
- Tertiary education or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working as Functional/Techno-Functional consultant in Dynamics 365 CRM & HR.
- Understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Project Design and Gap Analysis, solutioning to Large clients in MS CRM Projects
- Experience with D365 implementation project.
- Sound knowledge and/or certification on Project Management and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
- Experience in working on Financial /Insurance / Banking Domains
Job Ref: 3209799
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.