The Tibco Integration Developer will be responsible for the development and support of Tibco packages with experience in Tibco BW 5.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company
- Enterprise Project
- Experience working as as a Tibco Developer / Tibco Integration Developer / Tibco Support Analyst.
- Experience in Tibco BW 5.
- Experience with various Tibco packages such as ActiveMatrix Business Works Suite, BusinessConnect, Tibco Adapters and Tibco EMS.
- Knowledge on XLST, XML, JSON and XPATH.
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, APIs, WSDL and Java Development background.
- Cloud platform like AWS, Azure, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, etc
- Good working experience in the deployment of Tibco services using automated scripts (Shell, Ant), CICD implementation using Jenkins and GIT in UNIX and LINUX environments.
- Relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle
- System and process monitoring using TIBCO Hawk, Splunk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Strong working experience with SSL certificates, X509 token etc.
- Strong working experience with transformations with complex XML schemas.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting issues also issue resolutions.
- Experience with the SDLC or Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
Job Ref: 3221019
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.