The Pega Business Architect will analyse, design and create business requirements and specification on Pega platform for a large banking client.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company
- Sydney / Melbourne Location
- Gathering and understanding of business needs and desired outcomes for conversion to requirements.
- Plan requirements and design business processes within the Pega application.
- Prepare business cases, process flows, UI and other artefacts to ensure transparency of solution and client acceptance.
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the business and technical teams to ensure standardised communication and understanding of solution design.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes.
- Researches, analyses, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies.
- Maintenance and development of backlog in accordance with agile best practices.
- 3+ years of Pega BA experience.
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) certification.
- Experience in facilitating Directly Capture Objectives (DCO) sessions.
- Experience in Pega 7.X or 8.X at the enterprise level.
- Experience in large-scale enterprise Pega engagements end to end
Deep knowledge of Pega capabilities and mapping business needs accordingly.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- Strong communication and thought leadership skills.
Job Ref: 3235909B
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.