The IAM Specialist will be providing implementation and support of Identity and Access Management technologies such as ForgeRock and OpenAM.
- Permanent Full Time
- Global IT Company
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Development, implementation and configuration of ForgeRock, OpenAM, OpenDJ.
- Work with business stakeholders and other team members in gathering requirements.
- Designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Contribute to coding and deployment standards set out by System Team.
- Share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience on ForgeRock, OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ suite of product.
- Design Role Modelling and Enabling Role Based Access Control for application.
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of ForgeRock OpenAM/OpenDJ solution.
- Experience in implementing OAUTH/OpenID Connect/SAML 2.0 flows.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Spinnaker, Google Cloud Build, Gradle, NPM/Yarn, SonarQube.
- Experience in end user migration from legacy systems to newly built Identity solution stack.
- Performance validation of OpenAM REST based web services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Job Ref: 3145796
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.