The ServiceNow developer will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of ServiceNow platform for a large enterprise project.
- 3-6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Large Enterprise Project
- WFH & Melbourne CBD Office
- Configure/Code ServiceNow applications based on business requirements to facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as UI and Workflow configuration.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level.
- Handled multiple projects for IT Service Management (ITSM) tools (ServiceNow) implementation and customization based on ITIL best practices.
- Knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage.
- Integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets.
- Java Scripting and Angular JS hands on experience.
- Proven experience in full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support).
- Experience in ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfillment, Configuration Management and Service Desk function.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator / ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Job Ref: 3161696
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.