The Sales Executive will be developing, qualifying and closing new business and extending existing contracts within the enterprise market.
- Permanent Full Time
- Global IT Company
- WFH & Macquarie Park Office
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated accounts.
- Execution of contract negotiations.
- Accountable for revenues, total contract value (TCV) and margins for specialized portfolio items sold in the defined area.
- Lead or support the negotiations to close the deal.
- Develop sales strategy for specified business area (partners/customer/industry).
- Oversee overall pipeline development on names accounts with a lead role.
- Actively and personally develop appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plan.
- Identify and influence decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external).
- Create, maintain and expand a network of productive relationships with customers.
- 5 years experience and track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on IT Professional Services, Hybrid IT, Digital Workplace, or Data & Applications solutions.
- Knowledge of the B2B buying process, key competitors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Experience selling to enterprise market, building deals and business cases and moving through complex selling processes.
- Tertiary education degree or other relevant qualifications.
Job Ref: 3170594
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.