The Penetration & Vulnerability Tester will be part of an established Cyber Security team to perform penetration testing for a government client.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Global IT Company / Federal Government Projects
- NV2 security clearance is required
You will be providing technical expertise and perform penetration testing on a wide range of systems in a large federal government client.
- Carrying out penetration tests on a wide range of systems and producing reports detailing findings;
- Provide security advice and technical subject matter expertise to a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop custom tools in support of the team's mission.
- Experience conducting network and web application penetration tests in an enterprise environment.
- A strong understanding of offensive techniques employed by sophisticated cyber actors.
- Demonstrated programming experience, preferably in C/C++ and Python.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Relevant industry certifications such as GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE or CREST would be highly regarded.
You must be an Australian Citizen and hold a current NV2 security clearance to be eligible for this position.
Job Ref: 3172865
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.