The VP of Sales APAC will be leading and managing sales and business development activities providing SaaS, Identity & Authentication solutions.
- Permanent Full Time
- Global Leader in Identity & Authentication solutions
- WFH & North Ryde office location
- Lead and manage the sales and business development activities in the APAC region.
- Management of the sales team, and working closely with the pre-sales, and product teams to support the market development.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated accounts (Existing and New Business).
- Accountable for revenues, total contract value (TCV) and margins for specialized portfolio items sold in the defined area.
- Lead or support the negotiations to close the deal.
- Develop sales strategy for specified business area.
- Develop customer relations and provide customer service to new and existing accounts in the assigned territory.
- Create, maintain and expand a network of productive relationships with customers.
- 10+ years experience and track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business.
- Demonstrable track record in sales leadership in Enterprise level digital technology, Software as a Service (SaaS), Identity and Authentication solutions.
- Knowledge of the B2B buying process, key competitors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Experience selling to enterprise market, building deals and business cases and moving through complex selling processes.
- Structured sales approach and strong sales methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately forecast
- Tertiary education degree or other relevant qualifications.
Job Ref: 3172940
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.