The OSS Fulfillment - COMPTEL Technical Designer will be responsible for design, build and implementation of work product, with the highest quality.
- 6 Months Contract (with the view to extend)
- Large Telco Project
- WFH & Melbourne CBD office location
A global leader in consulting and technology solutions is currently looking to hire an experienced Comptel Developer, with knowledge in OSS Fulfillment, who will be responsible for the development and implementation of work product, with the highest quality within defined timelines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Development of OSS Fulfillment orchestration using Comptel 7 & 8 Fulfilment suite.
- Provide guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Participate in requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
- Assign and review tasks for work product implementation with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customers in own technology domain.
- Looks at data from multiple sources and integrates data/inputs in a manner to build cause effect linkages to arrive at key issues.
- Uses understanding of the problem to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders.
- Arrive assess the pros and cons of all the alternatives to arrive at the optimal solution.
- 5+ Experience in OSS Fulfillment orchestration using Comptel 7 & 8 Fulfilment suite
- Knowledge in Order manager, workflow design and Catalog based orchestration.
- Development experience with Comptel InstantLink 7.x, 8.x and 9.x.
- Experience with InstantLink troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience with InstantLink Network Element Interface development
- Strong knowledge/experience on working on Comptel Service and Resource Inventory
- Experience on Configure, develop and deploy InstantLink / BST provisioning
- Strong knowledge of JAVA/J2EE, WebServices, Spring, Python/Node JS, application servers like Weblogic/Websphere/Apache Tomcat.
- Strong knowledge in PL/SQL development including Packages and Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, MV and Data modeling tools.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in telco industry
- Exposure to Agile methodology
Job Ref: 3177647
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.