The MS Dynamics AX Finance Consultant with experience across Dynamics AX 2012 / Dynamics 365 FO module to work as a functional consultant.
- Permanent Full Time
- Large Enterprise Projects
- WFH & Melbourne CBD office location
You should have strong proficiency across areas of Finance including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Bank and related best practices.
- As a Functional Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
- Playing an integral role in business process consulting.
- Defining the problem, propose and create the solution
- You will also play an important role in the analysis, design, testing.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
- You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/D365FO.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis or functional consulting in multiple functional areas of ERP Business Processes, D365FO functional design, testing, UAT and support experience
- Experience and desire to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Ability to understand and use advance analysis methods to identify and resolve complex client scenarios
- Basic domain knowledge of Telecom industry
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Knowledge of Proposal building methods
- Experience in Project Management.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Job Ref: 3177657
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.