The MS Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will configure and maintain all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
- Permanent Full Time
- Large Enterprise Projects
- WFH & Melbourne CBD office location
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- creating high-level and detailed-level design artifacts.
- Configuration and Customization of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- 5+ years of relevant experience on MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Ability to create plug-ins, custom workflow activities.
- Experience working on Power Automate.
- Experience in creating Dashboards, Charts and Reports.
- Large Systems Integrator (SI) experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
- Should have experience working on integrations, in Agile projects and using tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working on Dynamics CRM or PowerApps Portals.
- Should have been involved in at-least one full-cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Job Ref: 3177660
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link.