Responsible for translating customer requirements (existing, prospective and future) into operational strategies.
- CBD Location
- National Team
- Career Progression
ASG is a leading IT and business solutions provider, offering a complete digital transformation service, from infrastructure and managed services, through to business and IT advice and solutions implementation. ASG acquired SMS Management and Technology in September 2017, becoming the genuine alternative to Australia’s Tier 1 service providers. As part of the global NRI Group, we combine the strength of experience with our trademark entrepreneurial flair to raise the bar for our clients and the industry as a whole.
Our consultants thrive in a rewarding professional environment, where innovation is encouraged, ideas are shared and teamwork is paramount. There is no red tape here and our leaders are actively involved and readily accessible. There is no doubt that our consultants work hard, but they also have fun and feel a strong sense of community within a culture that embodies our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
The Solutions Manager is responsible for translating customer requirements into cost effective competitive solutions that can be delivered by ASG and the associated partner network.
- Work with Program and Sales manager in developing win strategy, based on the RFP, that leads into proposal development.
- Assist in interfacing with the client at an appropriate level in order to fully understand the client requirements, existing environment, problems and issues.
- Produce the consolidated proposal document, including presentations as required.
- Responsible for developing the due diligen project plan and identifying the ASG resources required. This includes defining the individual skill-sets required, along with hardware/software/infrastructure required to support the plan.
- Assists in contract negotiations, specifically developing, reviewing and commenting on IT Services/solution-related contract schedules, such as the Statement of Work (SoW)
- Obtain appropriate sign-off for solutions in line with the Sales Process.
- Manage, coach and advise the due diligence team, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptlyAssist in interfacing with the client at an appropriate level in order to fully understand the client requirements, existing environment, problems and issues.
Relevant experience required:
- Extensive presales or consulting experience in an ICT related area
- Experience with Infrastructure Managed Services, Cloud technologies including AWS Azure or other IaaS/PaaS offering.
- Experience responding to tenders, RFI’s RFPS and proposal development
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Preferably a Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation skills and consulting skills that enable the individual to take a leadership role within their assigned opportunities
- Experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of the pre-sales process.
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your exceptional business acumen, customer focused performance and out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career changing experience along with:
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave
- Diverse and challenging work
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health and wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships.
The smart, career focused and determined people who work for ASG flourish in a culture that empowers them to achieve customer outcomes and gives them a sense of ownership for the development of the company as a whole. Together we form a highly motivated, customer-focused workforce.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T +61 2 6202 9073