CBD based role supporting a major client. Managed Services environment. CCNP, strong routing, switching. Australian Citizen or Baseline cleared
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Australian Citizen = Essential
Who are we?
ASG is a leading IT business solutions provider in Australia - customer focused and responsive. We match our genuine people with proven solutions, partnering closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals. While our clients' needs continually change and evolve, our focus remains constant, to continuously adapt and provide the best outcomes for our clients.
ASG has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry covering consulting, professional and managed services, hosted and cloud services.
These services are used to deliver solutions across a wide range of technologies including business intelligence, core business applications, middleware, technical and hardware infrastructure.
We currently have a permanent job opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer based in Melbourne CBD.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertake configuration and management tasks as per project scopes of work.
- Excellent routing and switching troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Experience with monitoring systems from a configuration point of view.
- Liaise with external vendors where required to ensure timely resolution of hardware /software issues.
- Provide 3rd level escalation support to resolve calls either onsite or from a remote location when required.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with clients and ASG staff/management.
- Maintain current documentation as per contractual obligations.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement activities.
- Efficiently work through the Incident Management System to allocate, receive and complete work.
- Utilise and comply with all relevant ITIL processes (including but not limited to: Incident, Problem, Change, Capacity, Availability, Asset and Configuration Management).
- Utilise and comply with all relevant ASG methodologies, standards, processes and procedures (including but not limited to the Business Management System (BMS) and Service Management Methodology (SMM).
- CCNP/CCDP/CCSP/CCIE or other relevant certification
- F5 load balancers
- VOIP fundamentals
- IP WAN
- MPLS, IPVP
- Australian Citizen
- Able to work with multiple Teams , departments and Vendors
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise jobs
- Manage escalations from the Desktop Team
- Able to Work independently
- Able to follow direction
- Good customer facing skills
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your exceptional networking skills, customer focused performance and out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career changing experience along with:
- Diverse and challenging work
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health and wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships.
The smart, career focussed and determined people who work for ASG flourish in a culture that empowers them to achieve customer outcomes and gives them a sense of ownership for the development of the company as a whole. Together we form a highly motivated, customer-focused workforce.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T +61 2 6202 9073