Great role for a desktop technician with staffing capabilities to handle BAU work whilst running a small team (not performance management). NV1 ideal
- Executive Desktop Support engineer role with staff management skills
- NV1 or higher = ideal
- Canberra CBD
Who are we?
ASG is a leading IT business solutions provider in Australia - customer focused and responsive. We match our genuine people with proven solutions, partnering closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals. While our clients' needs continually change and evolve, our focus remains constant, to continuously adapt and provide the best outcomes for our clients.
ASG has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry covering consulting, professional and managed services, hosted and cloud services.
These services are used to deliver solutions across a wide range of technologies including business intelligence, core business applications, middleware, technical and hardware infrastructure.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Lead with extensive Desktop experience to lead a team of Executive support desktop Engineers in their day to day operations on a client site in the CBD. YOU WILL NEED TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN AND IDEALLY HOLD A CURRENT AGSVA NV1 or higher.
- Experience leading technical resources within the delivery construct of one or more customers.
- Experience leading a team of desktop engineers and administrators in the configuration, installation, maintenance and support of Information technology infrastructure within the client’s environment.
- Performing Leadership to a team of technical professionals across a single or multiple technology disciplines
- Will be hands on in delivering Technically to clients SLA’s within their primary technical proficiency.
- Will mentor delivery to security standards for design & implementation to the team and customer
- Excellent troubleshooting knowledge
Who you are:
- Career focused & determined
- Customer focused & results driven
- You are an ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Adaptable & thrive in high pressure environments
- Well presented & high-level stakeholder engagement
- Hold relevant technology certifications
- Experienced windows server engineer
- Active Directory
- Happy to do shift work if required
- Server deployment experience
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your exceptional technical and leadership skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be reward with a career changing experience only consulting can provide. Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
At ASG, we are strengthened by bringing together ideas from a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an equal opportunity employer we are always looking to create employment and career development opportunities for all our people. We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.
Your application may be shared throughout the wider ASG Group of companies. Please inform us if you do not consent.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T +61 3 9674 3477