Portfolio Admin experience from a Broker, Financial Planner or Fund Manager? Utilise your great Client Service skills and Equity Ops knowledge!
- CBD location
- Experiencing enormous growth!
- Utilise your Portfolio Admin and Equity Ops knowledge
- Company experiencing enormous growth!
- CBD located
- Utilise your Portfolio Admin and Equity Operations knowledge
The successful candidate will hold Portfolio Administration experience from either a Broker, Financial Planner or Fund Manager. Professional and strong communication skills will be essential to the role, as it will involve a high level of internal and external communication. You will also need a good understanding of retail client tax reporting, private wealth client reporting and equity operations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering an outstanding client experience
- Client onboarding including preparing client documentation
- Cost history reconstruction of client portfolios
- Assisting with the administration of portfolios, particularly with respect to problem solving, administration and reporting queries that arise
- Accurate maintenance and reconciliation of portfolios across all asset classes
- Maintain internal and external procedures on an ongoing basis
- In-specie transferring of assets (ASX, international and manged funds)
- Portfolio Administration experience from a Broker or Financial Planner
- Knowledge of CGT and Tax (highly regarded)
- 2+ years' experience using Praemium or similar Portfolio Wrap platforms
- Client Service mindset
- Strong and professional interpersonal and communications skills with ability to provide excellent Client Services by taking ownership of resolving queries
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong team-player
- Time Management and organisation skills with ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Tertiary related qualifications (desirable)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency