Fantastic role for proven Risk professional at leading Investment bank, have real impact, report to Executive team, optimise risk framework
- Varied, impactful role influencing senior stakeholders
- Leading Investment Bank
- Fabulous team of Risk professionals
Succession Recruitment is Sydney's top financial services specialist recruitment agency. Due to growth, this leading Investment Bank, is seeking to appoint a proven Risk Manager to join their Enterprise Risk team.
This career role represents the opportunity to formulate and drive strategic solutions for risk governance activities, build networks across the broader risk business and will see you reporting to the Board and Executive team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimising the risk management framework including policies, technology and reporting
- Enterprise wide risk governance
- Delivering risk reports to senior stakeholders
- External reporting requirements
As the successful candidate, you are a proactive team player who enjoys conceptualising ideas to enhance process and have proven experience in a risk management team at a Financial or Professional Services firm. You are a polished communicator who is comfortable presenting reports to senior stakeholders and have an exceptionally keen eye for detail.
To take the next step in your career, please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential discussion, call Julia Bradbury on 81231142