An interesting and diverse Reserving role with a highly regarded Insurer
- A diverse Non-traditional Reserving role
- Great team environment
- Attractive Salary package and benefits
Join a highly regarded and established Personal Lines and Commercial Insurance provider. Regarded for its innovation and continued growth, this market leader is currently seeking a Valuation Actuary. You will be part of a centralised team providing a range of services from reserving, capital adequacy monitoring, and reinsurance strategy, to all parts of the business in Australia and NZ.
This role is diverse one, responsible for the reserving process across the businesses, and providing support in capital and reinsurance. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee valuation process throughout the year.
- Assist with statutory disclosures and reporting.
- Manage internal and external communications to all stakeholders in relation to valuation.
- Assist in statutory reports (Financial Condition report), analysis of forecast capital projections, ICAAP reports and Summary Statement.
- Assist Reinsurance Manager with reinsurance reporting and extraction of data
- Work with finance and analytics teams to streamline valuation approach.
You’ll be either newly or nearly qualified, with tertiary qualifications in Actuarial, Maths or Statistics/ Quant.
For more information or a confidential conversation please call Andrew Macleanan on 02 8123 1140, click Apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org