Calling Finance graduates fluent in Mandarin. Use Sales and Client Services skills! Join a growing Financial markets company!
Why is this job for me?
- Above-market rate + generous bonus scheme
- Great for Graduates looking to kick-start you career in Sales and the Financial Markets
- Benefit from a rigorous and structured learning and development program – learn from the best in the business!
- Lower North Shore location
Why is this a great company to work for?
Our client is Australia's fastest-growing Financial Markets company who has developed a reputation second to none within a niche area and committed to delivering service excellence.
What will my day to day look like?
You will be the first point of contact with clients and you will provide an excellent service to ensure all clients are satisfied.
- Identify sales opportunities where possible - contacting leads via outbound calling/email/seminars.
- Support clients through phone calls, online chats and social media channels
- Work closely with internal teams
- Meet monthly sales and KPI targets
- Sell the product offering and services to potential clients
- Provide proactive and timely support for the client on-boarding process
- Manage, maintain and develop relationships with leads in person, and via telephone calls and emails to progress sales
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
You are an excellent salesperson with the drive and motivation to succeed in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin.
- Recently completed degree in a Finance or a related field
- A genuine interest in a career in Trading and the Financial Markets
- Proven Sales skills and ability to meet KPIs
- Corporate presentation and excellent phone etiquette
- Commercial acumen
- Client service focus with ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships
- Curious by nature with great problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Sounds great! How do I apply?
This is a rare opportunity to work and develop as part of a dynamic and ambitious team with a leading Financial Institution and won't last long!
If you have the skills and experience as detailed above, please simply upload your resume NOW or call Jacqueline Chang or Holly Charters from Succession Recruitment on 9230 0665.