Excellent opportunity to grow and develop in a senior leadership role with a highly reputable organisation.
- Drive Underwriting strategy nationally;Manage Portfolio performance.
- Blue chip, global and iconic organisation
- Strong Senior Liability Underwriting background required
Our client is seeking an experienced individual for the position of Head of Liability Underwriting. You will be responsible for setting and implementing Underwriting strategy and managing the performance of a large portfolio of Commercial/ Corporate Liability business.
You will be the primary market facing referral point for Underwriters, Distribution and key Brokers. You'll manage a small team, but have technical reporting lines to the national underwriting team. You will manage and monitor the teams adherence to all related risk and compliance policies.
Ideal candidates will have Senior Underwriting/ Portfolio management experience in a broad range of Public and Products Liability risks. You will also possess:
- Good understanding of the Liability market, and able to read and anticipate customer requirements.
- Ideally a profile with the Broking community.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and reporting skills. The ability to report and understand the drivers / levers of the portfolio
Our client values:
- Customer focus