Our client is a reputable Global Real Estate Fund who are currently seeking a new AVP Investments in their Tokyo office.
- Lead the origination and execution of real estate investments in Japan
- Attractive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunity
- Well capitalised, global REIM
Our client is a global real estate investment fund with capital invested across industrial assets in multiple continents. They are currently seeking an Assistant Vice President (Investments) to be based in Tokyo and be responsible for the origination and deal execution of investments across Japan.
The AVP Investments will partner with the Managing Director to source opportunities for real estate investment across asset classes (focus office, retail, multi-family, industrial) This role will primarily focus on the Tokyo & Osaka markets and the candidate’s ability to source attractive investment opportunities in this region is essential. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading the origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution for real estate investments in Japan
- Actively monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities
- Develop and maintain external relationships with service providers, real estate brokers and real estate owners, to ensure that you can source attractive deals for the fund.
- Managing deal members, preparing investment committee inputs and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for investment purposes across Japan.
- Managing and mentoring junior resources, coordinating across the firm initiatives for the real estate investment team.
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline
- Applicants must have 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience in Japan Real Estate with a leading investment manager.
- A track record of successful execution within industrial and logistics is important for this role.
- Existing network of owners/operators of real estate and government departments
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English and Japanese are a MUST for this position.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa