Dynamic and well-known contractor. Opportunity to progress to project management. $60m Wind farm project. Please call Tom O'Sullivan on 02 9350 8332.
- Growing Melbourne-based contractor
- Expanding into the NSW market
- $60million wind farm project
- Clear development into a Project Manager
- $160k-$180k + Super + Vehicle
Our client is a successful and growing third tier business from Melbourne that is expanding into the busy NSW industry.
They have a strong presence on landmark infrastructure projects and
The successful candidate will operate between an experienced Project Manager and a skilled team of Engineers on this 12-18 month wind farm project.
You will be offered career development to a Project Manager role overtime.
- Assist a Project Manager
- Oversee multiple major projects
- Ensure alignment with program and budgets
- Subcontractor and supplier management
- Procure materials and resources
- Claims and variations
- Work closely with Site Supervisors
- Resolve technical issues
- Assist with project delivery
- Civil Engineering qualification
- 5-10 years' civil experience
- Wind farm or structures experience
- Experience within a head contractor
- Drivers license
Please click 'Apply,' or contact Tom O'Sullivan by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling his direct line - 02 9350 8332.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.