A Site Manager is sought by a well established HVAC Mechanical Contractor to manage multiple projects up to $2M in Sydney
- Great career opportunity with a market leader
- Strong pipeline of work for 2019 - 2020
- Rewarding & autonomous role
- Permanent role in Sydney offering a highly competitive salary $$
They specialise in the HVAC sector across some of the largest scale construction projects in commercial, retail, healthcare and data centres.
Covering across NSW, QLD & ACT with a strong pipeline of work for 2019-20, there is a great opportunity for career development.
We are currently seeking a high-quality Site Manager to manage multiple projects up to the value of $2 million in Sydney.
You will be working as a Site Manager, overseeing multiple projects up to $2M. You will need to have delivered projects up to this value previously within a similar sector (New Build Construction / Installations). Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be ensuring the following:
• Site Management and cost control in HVAC
• Liaising with Client and sub-contractors
• Day to Day running of the site and ensuring a smooth process to completion.
• Health and Safety and relevant paperwork completion
To be considered:
• Trade or Degree Qualified
• Australian experience essential
• Previously worked for a mechanical contractor within HVAC
• Be working within the commercial construction industry
• Proven HVAC construction Project experience up to $2M
• Good Communications Skills, both written and verbal
• Commercially astute
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please send your resume to Ryan Schifferle in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org