Civil Mine Infrastructure works | Bowen Basin projects | DIDO 5:2 Roster | Plenty of work in the pipeline | Call Andrew Pope 0423 605 803
- $120,000 - $140,000 + super + vehicle
- Local family business who own and operate a large fleet of machinery
- Monday to Friday - Weekends off!
- Long term opportunities
- Camp style accommodation and food provided (On shift)
My client specialises in providing earthmoving and civil services to the mining industry, civil infrastructure and rural sectors. They are based in Mackay and predominately work in the Bowen region.
You will be will be overseeing varied civil mine infrastructure works in the Bowen Basin and reporting directly to the Project Manager. You must live withing DIDO distance of the Bowen region.
- Prepare ITPs
- Confirm compliance with project drawings and specs
- Organise all aspects of obtaining plant, equipment and materials
- Ensure project meets agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Ensure that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer dealing with similar medium to large projects on mine sites
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Excellent organisational and programming skills
- Hands on approach
- Live in or around the Mackay region for a DIDO position
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click 'APPLY', or send an updated resume through to Andrew Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence.