HVAC Service Technician - Industry Leader - Brisbane Based - $35 - $38 PH + Super + Vehicle
- $35 - $38 PH depending on experience
- Brisbane based role
- Secure Permanent Position
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a driven Service Technician to join a hardworking team.
An established QLD air conditioning contractor with an increasing workload requires an experienced Service Technician for ongoing work in Brisbane. This leading commercial contractor prides itself on the level of service it provides to its clients. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to be rewarded for their hard efforts with competitive pay and a good work-life balance.
We are currently sourcing a high-quality Service Technician to join their team.
- The installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC equipment.
- Diagnostic and fault-finding on associated equipment.
- Development of strong customer relationships.
- Perform mechanical inspections in accordance with equipment specifications.
- Installation and Commissioning of HVAC equipment.
- Minimum 5 years in the HVAC industry.
- Cert III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Commercial experience a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and drawings.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Nick Welburn by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org