Buoyant and rapidly expanding fit out & refurbishment contractor is looking for an established CA to join the young management team.
- Young and vibrant culture
- Strong financially with positive forward outlook
- Clear career progression to project management on offer
Our client is an up and coming fit-out and refurbishment specialist based in the CBD. They have a nationwide presence with an interstate head office and turnover $250M across the country. The Victorian arm of the business has been established for over five years and are really starting to make some headway. At present they are looking to turnover $100M this year and increase on that next financial year.
They have a young, enthusiastic and dynamic management team so they are looking for a like-minded Contract Administrator to join its ranks. As culture is so important in a small, close-knit team environment they are looking for someone who enjoys a laugh, doesn't take themselves too seriously but also prides themselves on rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck right in!
The successful candidate will work alongside the project managers and will be responsible for all contracts to sub-contractors, variations, scopes of works, along with cost reporting and programming.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in quantity surveying, construction/project management
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a contract administration role with a reputable builder in Victoria with extensive fit-out/refurb experience
- Be a self-starter capable of working without direction or micromanagement
- Be able to multi-task effectively
- Be well presented and an effective communicator
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a market-leading salary starting at $80,000 - $100,000 dependent on experience from a company with a really positive culture who give complete support to all its employees from the very top right down.
If you are interested in this position or any similar please email your CV in word format to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.