Experienced HVAC Mechanical Estimator to work with a dynamic, growing company.
- Growing business with an excellent team culture
- Work with a team of industry leading professionals
- Competitive salary package
- Work with the latest software packages
- Perth based role
A Mechanical HVAC contractor who use the latest approaches and technologies to provide clear, concise and cost-effective tenders and estimates. Working within the commercial construction sector - projects included are; high rise apartments, commercial offices, retail complexes and government entities.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager of the business, you will be responsible for delivering accurate estimates and oversee processes from start to finish on projects tendered for. The team are looking for a dynamic, hardworking individual who’s ready to embrace their goals.
• Evaluating bid specifications and review plans and drawings
• Proactively follow-up with subcontractors / clients to ensure that bids are received
• Solicit and maintain communication with subcontractors and vendors
• Prepare bid packages
• Producing material take offs
• Bills of quantities
• Deliver competitive, yet profitable cost estimates
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualified in this field or similar qualification
- Have an in-depth technical knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Experience with estimating on commercial projects essential
- Have delivered mechanical projects to top and mid-tier main contractors
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- A strong network of contacts in the local market
- A portfolio of projects tendered and won
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.