Service Technician required for an Industry Leading Air Conditioning Contractor in Canberra. $35-$40 per hour
- Well-established market leader in mechanical services and air conditioning.
- Services across design, supply, installation, commissioning, service, and maintenance
- $35 - $40 ph + Vehicle
- Projects across the ACT area
We are working with a leading Building Services contractors in the ACT that have been established for over 17 years working from design and planning through to prefabrication, construction, installation and maintenance of major projects.
They specialise in the HVAC sector across commercial, residential & industrial sectors. They have excellent client relationships with excellent established clients, there is a great opportunity for career development.
We are currently sourcing a high-quality Service Technician to join their team.
- The control, maintenance, and repair of HVAC equipment
- Diagnostic and fault-finding on associated equipment.
- Development of strong customer relationships.
- Perform mechanical inspections in accordance with equipment specifications
- Installation and Commissioning of HVAC equipment.
- Minimum 3 years in the HVAC industry
- Cert III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Commercial experience ideal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and drawings
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Ryan Schifferle on 0293508303 or send your resume to email@example.com