HVAC Draftsman role | Industry Leading Mechanical Contractor | Geelong location
- Rewarding salary
- Professional career experience
- Exceptional working conditions
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Work / Lifestyle balance
Now is a perfect time to develop your drafting skills and join this established Mechanical contractor based in Geelong.
Working on exciting projects across the metro areas you will be reporting directly to senior management who have a track record of success in project delivery.
You will ensure work is competed to the client's satisfaction and within the required timelines. D&C, commissioning and maintenance projects all within the scope of works.
- You will be working on HVAC projects and have strong skills in AutoCAD and Revit (please list software used)
- You will use your design experience on all ranges of HVAC projects (Commercial experience necessary)
- You will be a team player who is willing to learn and advance your skills
- You will have at least 1 year of Australian Experience
Please note that previous experience within HVAC is essential.
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Aine O'Donnell on 03 8692 8012 or email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.