Join a top tier landscape contractor in one of their growing divisions! Lead from the front. Please call Tom O'Sullivan on 02 9350 8332
- Deliver award-winning projects
- Friendly and relaxed company culture
- Industry-leading training and development
- Lead a growing division in the business
- $100k - $120k + Super + Vehicle
An established powerhouse in the landscape and horticulture industry. They have been in operation for over 30 years and employ over 150 staff nationwide.
They deliver landmark projects including large public domains, sports complexes, parks, playgrounds and streetscapes.
A top tier company with multiple successful divisions across construction and maintenance.
You will be an integral member of the team, where you will direct and oversee multimillion dollar projects across Sydney.
The successful Project Manager will be given a handover of multiple current and upcoming projects between $200k-$2m.
This is a unique opportunity to be in a professional environment in a career-advancing role!
- Oversee multiple projects
- Tender and estimate
- Program and schedule projects
- Procure materials and resources
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Budget and forecast
- Implement OH&S on-site
- Report into Construction Manager
- Liaise with clients
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction/Horticulture
- Experience delivering smaller landscape and civil projects
- Hands-on construction background
- Drivers license
Interested in finding out more? Please click 'Apply to this job'.
Call Tom O'Sullivan on 02 9350 8332
Or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.