office based Contract Admin role, Commercially manage stunning luxury residential developments for a multi-award winning builder in North Sydney,
- Work for a multi-award winning luxury home specialist builder who has a reputation for delivering some of Australia's best homes.
- Commercially manage stunning residential developments across Sydney
- Competitive salary on offer working for a company that has an excellent pipeline of stunning homes.
Working closely with the site team, architects & clients, you will be the commercial lead on high-end residential projects, you will be part office based but spend the majority of your time on site. Key responsibilities include cost control, budgeting, forecasting, client management and working with all external parties included in the build. You will be proficient in Jobpac software and be comfortable working closely with a hands-on client.
This multi-award winning builder is a luxury home specialist company who has been recognised for delivering some of Australia's most impressive homes. They partner with some of Australia's best architects and use the best trades in the sector in order to deliver the highest quality of workmanship imaginable.
- Experience within Architecturally Designed Homes will be highly beneficial.
- Jobpac experience is preferred.
- The ability to communicate with hands-on clients and external architects/consultants.
- A Degree in Construction Management or other tertiary qualifications.
- Prior experience as a Contracts Administrator (min 3 years).
- Excellent communication skills, intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated.
- Eligibility to work in Australia is required.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or a similar role, please call Ryan Prentice at Constructive Recruitment on 02 9350 8315 or email email@example.com