Join a growing civil contractor. RMS, earthworks and drainage projects up to $10M. Based in Bega, NSW. Please call Tom O'Sullivan on 02 9350 8332
- Rare, permanent role based in the Bega Valley
- Senior engineering role in a well-known business
- Exposure to variety of civil projects across NSW
- Start on a $10m wastewater treatment plant project
- $80k - $110k + Super + Vehicle
An innovative civil contractor established for over 30 years based on the South Coast of NSW.
Currently sitting at 70 staff, they manage civil projects from South Sydney down to the coast of Victoria.
Projects include subdivisions, RMS, dams, commercial builds and structures up to $10million.
This is an opportunity to work in with a Site Manager and Project Manager assisting project delivery.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in all engineering, operational and commercial aspects of a project.
You will initially start up on a high-profile $10m wastewater treatment plant which will run throughout 2020.
- Read and interpret design plans
- Tool-box talks
- Liaise with clients
- Stakeholder engagement
- Subcontractor management
- Budgets and forecasting
- Claims and variations
- Deliver to budgets and program
- 3-8 years civil experience
- Civil Engineering degree
- Driven and ambitious Site Engineers will be considered
Please click 'Apply,' or alternatively get in touch with Tom O'Sullivan by sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02 9350 8332.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential