Civil Project Manager - Central Queensland. Projects up-to $5 million. Longstanding business. Suited to an Engineer looking to step up or existing PM
- $130,000k + super + vehicle
- Rewarding & challenging project scopes
- Supportive and family-based management structure
- Leading civil contractor in Central Queensland
- Structured career development
- Employee benefits and bonus structure program
This organisation already has a strong presence in Queensland based out of Gladstone and Rockhampton - with over 15 years of experience in the area and pre-qualifications already in place with local and state Government.
Due to a new growth prerogative for the business in 2020 and beyond, an opportunity has presented itself for a Project Manager to join the company and help develop their Queensland operation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
- Complete site management on civil works
- Tendering and pricing
- Client management
- Budget setting and reporting
- Driving safety culture
- Overseeing site and engineering staff
This is an opportunity that could be suitable for either a Project Engineer looking to make the step up into a Project Manager role or an existing manager looking for a new challenge. The key for the incoming individual is the long-term opportunity and growth potential this position will present.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please contact Steven Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply hit the apply button.