Professional civil and landscape construction company. South Sydney office. Exciting hybrid role! Please call Tom O'Sullivan - 0293508332
- Growing contractor!
- Mixed landscape and civil construction projects
- Unique hybrid role - Estimating, CA, Engineering
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Super
A respected company in the civil and landscape industry with up to 30 employees.
You will be heavily involved in a variety of projects including apartments, subdivisions, park upgrades, playgrounds and defence.
They work with a diverse client base, including civil contractors, builders, local councils and government bodies.
This is a role which will offer stability, autonomy and an experienced management team to support you.
You will be responsible for all commercial, operational and engineering aspects of a construction project.
The successful candidate will work closely with a knowledgeable Project Manager and Estimator.
- Estimate projects
- Attend tender meetings
- Program construction works
- Procure materials and resources
- Liaise with clients
- Engage subcontractors
- Manage site crews
- Quality assurance
- OH&S documentation
- Work to budgets and timeframes
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years' experience in the landscape industry
- Stable career history
- Drivers License
Please click 'Apply for this role,' or contact Tom O'Sullivan directly by emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org