Promising opportunity to work for a successful, growing Sydney based Software Company on deployments of their platform
- Promising career growth in a web application environment
- Industry leader with innovative technologies & Agile development
- Competitive salary & Permanent full-time position
Software Release Engineer
Join one of Australia's leading technology service providers. As a Software Release Engineer, you will be trained and mentored to build and release code changes within required time frames. This is truly a great chance to make your mark within a fast growing Software Company doing great things.
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Technology (Software) or Similar (Computer Science or Software Engineering)
- 1-3 years of commercial experience with SQL Scripting and Trouble-Shooting
- Available to work outside normal hours from time to time on the occasional deployment release scheduled on a weekend or evening
- Strong communication skills are critical as you will be working in a multi departmental environment
- Experience with Build Engineering/CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven and/or SVN
- Able to be part of a dynamic team and work independently with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet and maintain deadlines; skillful multi-tasker
- Strong desire and willingness to learn new skills and technologies as required
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading Australian technology provider and be supported by Senior staff with one-on-one mentoring to help you apply your talents to real world development challenges.
If this sounds like you, please Apply and also attach a copy of your University Academic Transcript. Alternatively call Stephen Winnick at MantechIT on 99571022