Join a high performing team of engineers, to design, develop and deploy fullstack services focusing on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Vue, React, Angular, Python, Go, Ruby or NodeJS
- Linux environments and AWS
- High availability, low latency and scalability.
FullStack Software Engineer
Join a high performing team of engineers pushing product forward quickly. The culture is collaborative and autonomous, you will be working with strong engineers who are leaders rather than followers and who take ownership of deliverables.
Report directly to CTO, you will be responsible to design, develop and deploy fullstack services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability. You will build and operate infrastructure, toolsets and deployment pipelines. You should be a believer in sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
This could be for a junior, mid level or senior engineer, the key is having the right attitude to software development and being a good fit for the culture of the team.
Experience / Skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more of the following Backend - Python, Go, Ruby or NodeJS - Postgresql
- Front End - Vue, React, Angular
- Running your software in Linux environments and AWS
- Designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Demonstrable concise syntax with an appropriate level of documentation
- Creative lateral thinker