A great opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer to join a team of highly skilled engineers on critical systems design and development.
- Visual Studio C++, Python, STL, Boost and Qt
- Australian Citizenship required
- Mid Level and Senior Roles
C++ Software Engineer
A great opportunity for an experienced C++ engineer to join the product development group on exciting projects. Located in Macquarie Park, you will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers on critical systems development. Core tech stack is C++ with Windows 7 target (via Visual Studio), STL, Boost, Python and Qt.
We are recruiting both mid level and senior engineers for the team.
In order to be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Solid industry experience with C++ design and implementation
- Critical independent thought
- Experience with real-time processing, memory and network resource usage/optimisation
- Linux and Windows experience - application programming and deployment
- A high level of verbal communication and ability to document new designs in Word/Visio or update existing design content with changes.
- Knowledge of ISO-12207 AND EIA-649
- Python and Java experience (simulation/test frameworks) desirable
- Australian Citizenship